Geometry Daily prints
Would you like some sweet geometry on you wall? You have two main choices:
Hand-made limited edition
The premium option. The highest quality I could find, but only some of the Geometry Dailies are available so far:
- silkscreen-printed by hand
- 30 × 30 cm (11,8 × 11,8 inch)
- limited edition of 49 prints of each graphic, signed and numbered on the backside
- high quality acrylic colors
- on gorgeous »Römerturm Alt Mainz« printmaking cardboard
- colors mixed by Tilman, printed by R. Michely künstlerischer Siebdruck Nuremberg
- handled and shipped by Tilman
- bonus: free Geometry Daily sticker!
- Because of the high expenses, only some of the Geometry Daily graphics are available. If you would like to see something in the next print run, please write an e-mail. New prints will be announced on Twitter. and Facebook.
→ Take me to Tilman.tictail.com
On-demand digital prints
This option offers a much wider range of Geometry Daily graphics with only small trade-offs:
- digital print on-demand
- gallery quality Giclée print (large formats) or fine art print (small formats)
- Epson UltraChrome™ K3 archival inks (large formats) or dry inks (small format)
- on 100% cotton rag archival paper
- lots of formats available, even framed or on t-shirts (Please note that Society6 adds another 1 or 2 inches white paper border in addition to the frame the graphics already have.)
- printed, handled and shipped by Society6
- Many Geometry Daily graphics are available. If you cannot find a specific graphic, feel free to send an e-mail and I will put it online. New prints will be announced on Twitter. and Facebook.
→ Take me to Tilman’s Society6 page
Please note that the prints DO NOT have any artificial texture or dirt. All graphics you can see here on the Tumblr are processed to have an analog look. I added this in order to make them more "real" when seen on a digital display. You (and I) would not want that kind of processing on your prints. So they are much cleaner, as you can see on the images in both shops.
Do not hesitate to ask about anything. You can get a hold of me @Tilman on Twitter. or write an e-mail to Tilman@tint.de.